How Does God See Me? by A Miracle Every Day.
Do you ever feel like you struggle with self-esteem or self-confidence? Do you ever find it difficult to love, agape love, yourself as God loves you?
“Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies.” Romans 8:33
Today, the sun of justice is rising on your life, Christ is liberating you…
- From the shame of your past,
- From the words of death that were spoken to you,
- From the words of condemnation that haunt your thoughts.
Christ liberates you, and His voice is stronger than the voice of the accuser of your soul!
What does this means?
- Shame has no hold on you,
- Your past is not the authority,
- You are washed clean, white as snow, purified,
- God is the One who executes justice!
Don’t let yourself be torn down by accusations, rumors, lies…This morning, while all of creation wakes, the sun of justice is rising on your life.
Whatsapp the word Know to above number to connect with us.
Even if you’ve spent your whole life running from God or done things you regret, He still loves you and wants to have a relationship…Read More