God Loves You!
Eric Célérier | 2 min read
Perhaps these three words – God loves you – no longer resonate in you the same way they did when you first heard them. Perhaps they’ve become commonplace or you sometimes doubt them.
Today, God wants to remind you of this in particular so that His love remains anchored in your heart. You can read this in 1 John 4:16:
“We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in his love. God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them.” (the Bible, NLT)
Welcome His love again today
Like it was the very first time. Take hold of this eternal, immutable truth…God doesn’t change. His love doesn’t change. You will never hear it enough, read it enough. God loves you.
Ways God demonstrates His love towards you
- He believes in you, even when you doubt your worth.
- He sows life when everything seems lost.
- He gathers your tears when pain makes you weep.
- He watches over you at all times.
- He knows everything; He understands what you’re going through.
- He rejoices when you trust in Him, when your faith grows.
- He encourages you when your strength wanes.
- If you sin, He will do everything to bring you back to Him.
Yes, God loves you, and this love story is only equaled by the immensity of eternity. No matter what you’re going through today, never doubt His love for you!
Would you like to thank Him today, and every day, for His eternal love?