- Dare to become the person God wants, that God desires.
- Dare to enter into the call, His divine will.
- Leave behind what’s holding you back and preventing you from going forward.
Sometimes we imagine that answering His divine call and doing the Lord’s will is:
- Singing on a stage,
- Sharing Jesus on the street,
- Or preaching in church…
All these things are good, of course, but because they’re more visible, we believe that they’re the only ways to do it. Yet, “call” doesn’t necessarily mean “renown” or “visibility.”
To answer the call is to accomplish what the Lord asks of you out of love and obedience.
To answer God’s call is simply to do what He puts on your heart, right there where you are and with whomever you are. I thank the Lord for sending Nadia to help this woman. She was the instrument of God’s glory through her obedience and her love for her neighbor.
I encourage you to love your neighbor today.
- Take someone in your arms.
- Encourage that brother or sister at church.
- Give an encouraging word to someone…
Just love…simply love! – Thanks to Jesus.net